Thread: paradise fish
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
rroginela
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (1/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilduck View Post
Just an update for other people that might be interested. I went to Aquarium Adventure in Bolingbrook saturday morning. It was my first time there and its quite a large place with a nice selection of fish and a big selection of plants. On the downside for some reason there were about a million screaming kids running around the store.

They had black paradise fish in stock and a bought one. I also bought a dozen feeder fish for my turtle. By the time I got home, about 30 minutes. I took the feeder fish bag out and every single one of the minnows were dead! I have no idea how that could have happened. Thankfully the paradise fish was fine, but I'm out $1.50 for the feeders and I don't want to drive 30 minutes back to return the dead fishes.

In a turn of events I wound up having lunch with my wife in Andersonville and dropped into Chicago Aquarium there. They had a nicer selection of paradise fish and the owner was very friendly and helpful.
Lol... They do birthday parties there to supplement income...

Too bad about your feeders maybe a bad place to buy them...

Will have to check them out but unfortunately I live about 5 minutes from AA.

Thanks for the review I'm sure it will help someone before making a trek out there.

Rafal

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
rroginela is offline   Reply With Quote