The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The new Rt. 4 Aquarium
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 08:05 PM   #5
lester@rt4

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default The Aquarium At Rt. 4

Hello all,

First off I would like to thank Jay and Mike for the kudos and stopping by the store. As they mentioned I am looking forward to working with the club and promoting the hobby. We are still a work in progress and will continue to add improvements through the next couple months. One of those improvements would be to expand on the planted tank section, which never really took any shape in the past. With Jay and Mike's help, I am hoping to make this a success for the club and the store.

Taz, this is the place you are referring to.

The store used to be called Rt.4 Aquarium. Due to legal reasons and complications, the new name of the location will now be "The Aquarium at Rt.4". The new sign is coming. The store is under new ownership and management. As Mike said, we are looking to bring back the store and relive the reputation it had prior to the previous owners.

Like Jay said, big things are coming...stay tuned...or stop by...143 Broadway, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407, 201-797-6650, 201-797-6655. I will be at the shop on saturday...so come and visit.