The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - conventions
Thread: conventions
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #7
BoxxerBoyDrew
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (12/100%)

Hey hhk12!

I live in the Waco area too!!! GREAT TO HAVE YA HERE!!!

There was a Cichlid show in either Sept. or Oct., but that is the only "show" I have heard of in Texas for this year! BUT IF I hear of one I will be sure to post here about it!

So how long Ya been in the Aquarium game? Ya been in Waco long? How many tanks Ya have?

I have been in Waco area for about 15y. Been doing SOMETHING to Aquariums for over 35y, but the first 3 or 4 years was mainly me throwing my Tonka truck in my Dads Aquarium!!!! But I have had aquariums almost as long as I can remember! A good friend of mine USED to have a GREAT Aquarium Shop here in Waco called "Bridgeman's Aqua Life"! BUT it SADLY has been closed for around 6 years.

We still have 1 Local Fish Store, North Waco Tropical Fish, and it is good, and a HE!! of a lot better the the Big Boxes!!!!!! Petsmart has gotten better over the last few years, BUT Petco can't/won't keep enough workers especially in the fish department! BUT they do get in some cool live stock every once in a while, so I will give them a shot, but QUARANTINE it for a long while!!! North Waco has a my space page, so you can check them out there.

So anyway GREAT TO HAVE YA HERE, and if Ya haven't already setup a Journal of Your Tanks so we can check them out!

Drew
BoxxerBoyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote