Our November meeting is being postponed due to Hurricane Sandy. Gasoline is very short in supply and most of us don't want to make the trip to the meeting. Still have not heard from most of the members to see how they made out. This meeting may be postponed till January, so if you join up now you will be eligible to attend it by January!!!
We lost power for two days at home and work is still out since Monday. I have tanks in both places and don't hold much hope for my Tanganyikan Cichlids at work. They survived at home fine. Plants are no worse for the wear.
Bloomingdale, NJ, USA