The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Is anyone an instructor/admin at a college or university?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #33
Silmarwen
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

Aah, if only it were that easy, haha. I honestly don't know what sort of job I could take in Blizzard that they would just give me as an entry-level thing that's not actually game design. (Although if I could influence that stupid battlenet system's development/use, I would. Stupid... nrgh. Battlenet=why I'm not playing DiabloIII.)

...Aaaaanyway. I'd love the idea of doing something for myself, going into business as a web designer or something, but I don't feel like I have the skills to do anything like that.

I've also been told that companies will sometimes make positions for people who demonstrate their value, but the very notion sounds somewhat presumptuous, to just go up to someone and say "You need me."

...I am in no way ever going to be a marketing executive...

10g "Community" of nothing but Danios - 2g (barely) planted Betta - 2.5g Betta - 1g Pond Snail Repository

My aquascape style tends towards 'tall in the back, short in the front, lots and lots of green and stuff. And maybe a rock somewhere...'
Silmarwen is offline   Reply With Quote