The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Is anyone an instructor/admin at a college or university?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:02 AM   #8
Silmarwen
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

Nobody in the class was expecting or is liking having to cope with the project, but we're actually eight weeks into the semester (we didn't get full info on the project until week 3 anyway), so nobody really has a choice.

I'm coping. I'm just really, really unhappy, since I was told by people who have taken the class before that it was an easy course, which complimented the two 400-levels I was expecting to be (and which are) quite intense. Prof told us this was the first class to have the service-learning requirement, though, so ugh.

10g "Community" of nothing but Danios - 2g (barely) planted Betta - 2.5g Betta - 1g Pond Snail Repository

My aquascape style tends towards 'tall in the back, short in the front, lots and lots of green and stuff. And maybe a rock somewhere...'
Silmarwen is offline   Reply With Quote