The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Critique the photo above you...
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #392
Amandas tank
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adri. View Post
Gorgeous shot of the spider, very sharp. I just wish that I could see his eyes/face.

I always wanted to try the picture where everything is b/w except one point.

And here's another of the current foster dog.
I love your picture of the dog. Being at ground level and shooting just over the tops of the grass really bring in the feeling of the dog and play. The dogs intense gaze towards the pink toy with the dark green of the grass just makes this photo pop IMO. I would love to paint something like this! Job well done! Your black and white pic with the red lips is pretty cool. I think the woman would really pop out if there was a touch more contrast between her and the background which would = Stunning

My 3 pics were all taken with my cell phone and then tweaked online with Picasa Web Albums. I hope 3 isn't too many. It was hard to choose which pictures to share.

Here's a pic of our past Pit Bull Ozzy. I wanted a shot to show the details of his face and the kindness in his eyes.

The next pic is out youngest daughter. It is highly saturated pic. I was trying to achieve the feeling of the sweltering sun, the scratchy sand and the sunburned skin.

and here is our youngest son with his 2X Great Grandmother who is 102 in this picture. It was taken in a caffeteria with a lot of clutter. I tried to eliminate the background completely.

Amandas tank is offline   Reply With Quote