The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - CryptKeeper54's Schuber Wright Mini 66 (pic heavy)
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:45 AM   #38
CryptKeeper54
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default Update 10/22/12

I said I wouldn't post pics but what the hell. I cleaned up and took pics of all my tanks with my Nikon D5100 today. A long way from what I envision for this tank but I think I'll eventually get there (Or, at least I hope it gets there).

I never owned a tank with higher clarity glass until now. Well worth the extra dollars. Everything in it looks that much better. Hope I can keep it looking that way.

I wanted to make a bold contrast with the river rock and my Eriocaulon kimberly. I'm starting to see new growth. Hope I can turn it into a beauty.

I think my Myriophyllum guinea is melting away. Not sure why. Hard to see in pics but I was hoping it would fill the back in a bit, along with the Didiplis diandra. And just in case you were wondering, river rock over ADA New Amazonia of course.

And finally my Bucephalandra (Teluyabur?), at least that's what I think I was told...lol. The most expensive plant I have to date, but why not spend my money on a hobby I love. These are a slight variation (under low light rather than high) from what I saw at my LFS. If I can get these to look like the one's at my LFS, which also has a nice flower, then I would be a very happy camper. Unfortunately, I've been told these grow slow, but patience is a virtue I guess. I was thinking this would compliment my eriocaulon as a background plant.

CLUBS: 12 Gal Long Club,***Nikon Pimp #062***
RETIRED: ADA Mini M, Schuber Wright Mini 66, Fluval Spec, Fluval Spec V, EheimAquastyle 6g, Fluval Edge 6g, 44 Pentagon
Owner/Creator of Plantednanotanks.com
CryptKeeper54 is offline   Reply With Quote