The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - NJ LFS Tour [Oct 18] *Pics added
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:17 AM   #178
acitydweller
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

PTrader: (174/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowKitty49 View Post
I didn't know you wanted any, I would have messaged you. :< I spent a lot of time messaging jellie and szenic since they posted they wanted some. I must have missed your post. ;_;

Says you're not registered?? D:
Sorry, pay pal is acitydweller at gmail dot com

All these shops are probably getting them from the same source in the area so it shoudlnt be difficult to find more pygmies in the near future. We just couldn't have imagined how many we came across yesterday in the few lfs visited. A point worth mentioning, all the shops were willing to provide a lower price given the crowd that we were. The Ada soils had a $10 discount (matching the lower online price as on the adg site) as were some livestock discounted at Fishtown. Not sure if this would otherwise be possible if one were to go individually.

Our journey was serendipitously successful and the laughs were certainly there
Great photos Jake, edward and random lady on street at LES! Thanks for capturing the mayhem yesterday. Denis was the man with the most deals yesterday! more info on the free tanks please. Thanks to chris for the kensfish samples. Was too tired to notice how they liked it last night. Let us know how those clams turn out. Good restraint on the part of flo, kitty, eugene, ed and jake!
Photos of the clams, shrimp and plants flo!

Btw, the blue shrimp from yesterday really colored up this morning. I had three babies in the bag, likely released in transit. Dunno if they'll survive but I fed bebi today and will see. The berried ones also seemed to retain the eggs so either they are further along into the pregnancy or the 3 hour drip acclimation just works.

Thanks all for coming out.

Man I feel like a truck ran over me today...

Last edited by acitydweller; 10-19-2012 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: Shoes
acitydweller is offline   Reply With Quote