The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - frrok's ADA MINI-M - A Slice of Nature --What has a Begininning must Have an End.
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #322
frrok
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by styxx View Post
Yeah, we're both suffering the same issue. I dropped 20 (Juvie) Amanos in there and they colored up quickly and some have already molted. But now, after an entire day in the aquarium although none have apparently died, I can't find any of those little bastards and I think I'm going to have to buy another 20 to get them to work on this microsword. WTH!?! *frustrated*
gives me a good idea, ill probably scour the local fish stores now for some juvie amanos to throw in. I always avoided them because I had SAKURA shrimp and whenever I wold throw in some fish shrimp food the amanos would bully the other shrimp and steal all the food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewss View Post
such a nice sleek tank, love the clean look of your glass gadgets
thanks man. I really try to make look as clean as possible. I am into the aesthetics as much I am the fish and plants. I really want the focus to be in the layout and not so much the equipment in the tank. its tough to do with such a small tank.
The Fraternity of Dirt #11
Wabi-kusa Pimp #6

25cm Cube

ADA MINI-M Journal

ADA MINI-M REDUX
frrok is offline   Reply With Quote