The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The Teeny-Tiny Tank (From the Alliterative Aquarist!)
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #8
Silmarwen
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

This only reminds me how many more plants I feel like I ought to have, haha. I've only got, scattered among all of my tanks, several argentine swords, an amazon sword, one unidentified aponegentin sp. from a 'betta bulb', a bunch of anacharis, some riccia, and something whose species I've been unable to confirm, but which the tube said was "Bolbitis heterclita"...? It looks more like asiatica, but not quite....? Blah. Lol.

But that's all I have. I need more variety, but that can't happen until after I get a better light, I'm thinking...

Anyway, that's all another reason why I am hesitating to get the little glass cube nano (micro? ultra-nano? I feel like there should be a division for the ultra-tiny ones...)

10g "Community" of nothing but Danios - 2g (barely) planted Betta - 2.5g Betta - 1g Pond Snail Repository

My aquascape style tends towards 'tall in the back, short in the front, lots and lots of green and stuff. And maybe a rock somewhere...'
Silmarwen is offline   Reply With Quote