The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The Teeny-Tiny Tank (From the Alliterative Aquarist!)
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Silmarwen
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default The Teeny-Tiny Tank (From the Alliterative Aquarist!)

Ah ha ha. I crack myself up.

But seriously. I have been meandering through Marshalls and have discovered a debatable diamond. (I'm going to keep doing this.) The have a little glass candle cube, and it's super cute (cue groans.)

(Okay, I'm done.)

It's probably a half gallon, or thereabouts. I'd love to have a tiny little shrimp tank, or maybe a snail, or something. Just. Something TINY. Maybe nothing but a moss and a small driftwood hardscape? I've never done much with actual hardscape before. I know in aquariums, tiny isn't better, but in this case I'd love to have just the little bitty micro doo-dah. Might not even bother with fauna, and just have some plants in there? Is that even a thing, to have un-populated tanks? If I worked it like a riparium, maybe?

I honestly don't know. I just really want something tiny and pretty and alive on my desk.

10g "Community" of nothing but Danios - 2g (barely) planted Betta - 2.5g Betta - 1g Pond Snail Repository

My aquascape style tends towards 'tall in the back, short in the front, lots and lots of green and stuff. And maybe a rock somewhere...'
Silmarwen is offline   Reply With Quote