Here's an update, for the sake of tracking growth. I am starting to fear H. tripartita, it is clearly very happy and spitting out leaves like nobody's biz. As you can see, I superglued the weeping moss to the mesh instead of sandwich it, which was a huge mistake because now a lot of the moss has died. I just hope whatever didn't die will start to take off soon so that I can fix up the bare spots.
I also replaced that bolbitis with S. repens. Hope that starts to take off soon.
Mini xmas moss is also doing really well!
Some shots of my shrimp. Sorry for the blurry pics, not that good with the camera.
Here's a saddled girl. I couldn't find her, but I've also got my first berried female since the move!