The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - ADA tanks???
Thread: ADA tanks???
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:16 AM   #37
if_fishes_were_wishes
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (22/100%)

Mmm...I get up close, as close as I can to my tanks. I can't see why an ADA would make my shrimp/reef/corals look more beautiful than they do in my standard 55 gallon and rimless Mr Aqua tanks. I don't focus on my seams and the glass looks clear to me! I simply don't know what I'm missing, and that's ok, because I'm happy with what I have.

I agree about the Mac vs PC comparison, but...more $$ doesn't = better (I've used both). I'm for more bang for the buck...if I was a baller, then yes, I'd get the best of the best, but I'm not quite there yet! Yes, for the most part Mac/ADA means better made, higher quality, but PC/regular tanks are good enough for me!

I have beautiful photographs placed in $5 bargain frames and no one can tell the difference between a $2 mat around the picture and a $25 one. It's what's *in* the frame/tank that counts - to me.

As long as I don't drive a Porsche, I'm perfectly content with my VW
Eheim pimp #255

55 gallon semi-aggressive community tank, 13.3 gallon cherry shrimp tank 12 long reef
12G Rimless Club

Last edited by if_fishes_were_wishes; 10-09-2012 at 02:29 AM.. Reason: Added stuff
if_fishes_were_wishes is offline   Reply With Quote