The finishing touches were also new to me so I tried several methods for bringing in some coco fiber, moss, and bark materials to the jungle waterfall theme. I used silicone around the waterline and lightly pressed moss into it. It worked only moderately well. I also tried the gorilla glue method which held up very nicely for moss and bark. Hands down the best method for using coco bark was the titebond III method. Mixing the titebond and the bark made a great paste for the walls and on rocks to give them that realistic look. The glue dried clear and hard as a “rock”. Held up for almost a year now.
Last edited by Learner; 11-23-2013 at 07:18 PM..