The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Brooklyn Aquarium Society 10/12
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #31
acitydweller
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

PTrader: (174/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffelupagus View Post
Since im working in Brooklyn for the next 2 weeks. Im going to be there at 3, Who else is coming early?
Maybe me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnet View Post
For anyone who wants to go, they definitely should check it out! You never know what kind of awesome deal there might be. A couple of us decided to stay for a few auctions on wednesday night and we ended up staying for the whole thing! Lol it was really fun.

Jellie and I will be carpooling to the auction. For anyone in queens, I live in elmhurst, so if anyone wants to hitch a ride, I have three seats.
I might need a ride back to queens if I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaDaWolf View Post
Hey guys, free aquarium from 3-5, dunoif you wanna hang out then, kill three hrs somehow at coney with dinner? Just an idea.
I may likely take u up for aquarium and dinner. The f train is a straight shot down to coney island which is convenient for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowKitty49 View Post
I do so love aquariums and I haven't been there since ... I think '07-ish? I might be interested if MrBrongher is interested. What time does the event start again? ?_?

I'd totally love to meet at 14th and take the train down together. It's such a looooooong ride. So for all intents and purposes, I'm in as of now. :3 Unless something catastrophic happens. In which case, I will inform.
If you and mrbrongher care to meet at 14st and ride down, lmk what time. Me thinks meeting before 3 and checking out the aquarium would be fun if your schedules allow otherwise we can meet up for dinner and auction at bas.

Argh the desire to be with fish is strong in me.