The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Crazydaz's Square 200G RIPARIUM Strikes Back! Updated 7/1 w/Video+submersed PICS!
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #30
crazydaz
Friggin. Conformist.

PTrader: (68/100%)
Send a message via Skype™ to crazydaz

Robotpony--Thank you! We had been moving small things over since the close on the house, and we had to get that tank out of there over a weekend where I had time to focus "only" on the tank....the following weekend would have been too chaotic as we would have had to do all of the tank stuff in addition to moving furniture, getting one house set up and the other one cleaned, and so on. Too much!!

Frank, I might be able to trade with you in a few weeks for some crypts, if you want some gasser and gracilis. PM me!

Izabella--Thank you! I can do it!! What other option is there? I'm a big fan of your different set ups, btw.

Chaoslord--The bar has been set high from that last tank, and won't have the same array of colorful stems as my former set up....so the challenge is to use different textures and focal points with the hardscape in order to (hopefully) surpass the last scape. It will take some time. Thank you for the compliment!

Obakemono! I love the FX5! It's adjustable in terms of flow, and an all-in-one filter and powerhead. No worries ever about filtration or flow using this beast! I had it when it first came out several years ago, and should have stayed with it instead of trying Ehiems. How would you connect this to a reactor, though? I'm using a different method via needle wheel pump to do my CO2, mainly because I couldn't think of a feasible way to connect a reactor to the outflow hose. Do tell!!

Jiinx! You just want more plants, is all. Quit trying to butter me up!

New pics after dinner tonight!