The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - |Jeff's ADA Mini Fissidens Mini S| Stock suggestions?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #5
jkan0228
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (115/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geniusdudekiran View Post
Jeez Jeff, finally!

Great start but the stones are on the small side, and the scape is too symmetrical; don't rush it man, come up with something you'll really enjoy.
Lol yup, I was the one who pulled that "Mini M" off CL, turns out its a mini S, gotta change the title!

I kinda wanted them to be on the small side as I'll only be covering them in moss but I see your points

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzFishKid View Post
+1 to what Kiran said. They are too small and are all the same size. Great stones, but you definitely need some larger ones (as well as some medium-sized ones) to finish it off. Good start.
How do you think of the idea with a larger rock as a focal point with smaller rocks accenting in and same with the right side but the focal point being smaller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geniusdudekiran View Post
Upon second thought they may lend themselves well to a rock pile type scape.
I was primarily aiming for two slopes that had small rocks sticking out on both sides to have tiny patches of moss but I see where your both coming from, we shall see what I come up with tomorrow after track practice
jkan0228 is offline   Reply With Quote