The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - My first planted aquarium Petco 6.6 Bookshelf Iwagumi (Full Tank Shot 09/27/2012)
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #83
SaltyNC
Planted Member

PTrader: (1/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipkiss View Post
Salty, I got brought over from your link in your sig. Very nice and small tank. As KatJack said, 6.6? I can't believe it.
Thank you ipkiss. With the rocks and substrate, it's probably closer to 6. The tiny boraras really help fool the eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callisto9 View Post
Not well. I've had five guppies of out eight die. Water params are fine. I can't figure out what the problem is...
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I've never tried guppies, but my son did, and he didn't have any luck with his, either. I wish I could be of help, but I know nothing about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silmarwen View Post
I, too, have been considering one of these 'bookshelf' tanks, and seeing the beautiful setup you've made with it, I'd love to try one myself. Thanks for the inspiration!
Silmarwen, thank you for the kind compliment. Please post a tank journal if you decide to try one. I like the 12 gal long tanks, too. After the water flow issue is out of the way, those make very nice compact tanks that look much, much larger than they are in reality. I wish you the best with your tank.
SaltyNC is offline   Reply With Quote