Okay my mission for making a CRS breeding tank is complete!
I got 10 CRS (S & A grade) and I had drip acclimated them for 6 hours. Man I was so scared when they were so pale (to the point they looked like ugly wild cherries) at the end of the 6 hours but when I put them into my tank... INSTANT candy cane colouration with an INSTANT feeling of relief and christmas happiness on my part
anyways, the changes I've made to the tank since last post was making a cool looking breeder box, moving rocks and marimo balls around in the 30 gal, destroyed all the duckweed (never ever gonna touch that stuff again) and replaced it with frogbit, and lastly, took my 10 gal's lighting and used it as a light source for the breeder box (:
I will post pictures in a about a week when I get my camera back (: and hope that in about 1-2 months they'll start breeding =D