The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - An intro to new lfs
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 04:33 AM   #4
ua hua
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (49/100%)

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is a great store with some very knowledgeable and helpful employees. I was there yesterday for the 3rd time(I live 3 hours away from Omaha) and this is one of the nicest LFS that I have been to and trust me I have been to hundreds of LFS all over the US in the 20+ years I have been involved in this hobby. From the cleanliness of the store to all the different display tanks that really show people what a beautiful tank can look like whether it be a freshwater planted tank to a full blown reef setup and the huge selection of fish/coral/plants/equipment. So to those in Nebraska that haven't been there yet, if you are ever in the Omaha area you need to stop in and check this store out. I hope you locals support this store and don't let in turn out to be like most of the other LFS and get put out by the big box stores but I have a feeling these guys will be around for awhile considering how this place is ran.
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death life is only a dream which is an imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ua hua's 90 gal. high tech
ua hua's 5,000 gal. water garden
ua hua is offline   Reply With Quote