The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - What earphones do you use?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #38
orchidman
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitydweller View Post
Neither am i, i mainly watch videos on the subway and listen to music when i'm writing at work. I have to admit, i probably came across these philips in the past and past on them coz of the cheapo packaging. I'll be first to admit they dont look as good as they sound... maybe even cutsy if you made me say it. You will have to look for the SHE3580s or SHE3590s (newer version) with the same drivers. The last digit will vary depending on the color. By accounts from other headphone fanatics, the SHE9700 is an all around upgrade for the SHE3580/90s with more clarity and deeper bass. I ordered both and fortunately these $7 ones came first.

I checked CVS/Walreens/Staples/officemax and none had this particular model so i had to turn to shno ebay links allowed I hear others found them at TJmaxx and target but they aren't convenient for me to visit. The other philips models are reported to be nothing special so go for the ones I listed. Honestly, i was about to just order another set of Etymotic HF5's since mine was lost but wanted to try something new that was nearly as good. I dont think anyone will complain about the sound quality on these guys. For $7, if these disintegrated in my hears, i could easily afford another 21 pairs for the amount i was willing to pay for those HF5s. lol.
yeah they look cheap! so i never bought them! my mistake! haha! im pretty sure ive seen them at tj maxx, marshalls, or ross
orchidman is online now   Reply With Quote