The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - So Iphone 5 Whose getting it?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #26
if_fishes_were_wishes
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (22/100%)

I, for one, am not a sheep. That's insulting to call all or most people who are upgrading/like Apple sheep.

Come on now. I think I'm relatively tech savvy - I root my stuff, jailbreak my phones, keep up with tech bogs, and I read reviews too. I tried the fiance's Droid. I can safely say I prefer the iPhone.

Plus, I would never camp out for a phone. Not all of us iPhone people would. I avoid lines like the plague.

I don't like Macs because I do think they're overpriced. My Dell does what a Mac could for half the price. I just want to say, please don't generalize.

My iPhone 4 is ok, sure. But who doesn't want bigger, better, faster, more? The camera on my 4 is SLOW for one thing. Yes, the longer screen sounds appealing...glad it isn't wide like some phones out now. I have little pockets, they wouldn't fit!

I'm not upgrading just to have the new shiny thing or I would've had the iPhone 4s. It wasn't a big enough jump for me to upgrade.
Eheim pimp #255

55 gallon semi-aggressive community tank, 13.3 gallon cherry shrimp tank 12 long reef
12G Rimless Club
if_fishes_were_wishes is offline   Reply With Quote