The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - So Iphone 5 Whose getting it?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #22
if_fishes_were_wishes
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (22/100%)

I skipped the 4s just to be eligible for the upgrade pricing for this thing. Ordered it early this morning in white. Can't wait to get it. I locked in a price at Gazelle for my old iPhone 4 before resale prices fell after the announcement - all told, the new one will cost me $35. Yay.

Why can't iPhone bashers live and let live? I don't like Droid phones - my fiance has one, yes, I've tried using it. Sheesh, he even asks ME how to use the thing. His isn't very user-friendly! But hey, if you like them - they do have their merits, then we can still be friends.

It's just silly to argue specs of a PHONE. Android vs iPhone and Mac vs PC wars are so stoopid! I like what I like. I don't even drink Apple koolaid - I hate Macs (I love my Dell)...if you like them, that's cool...it's nice having choices. I do love my iPad though...blows my rooted HP Touchpad and rooted Nook Color out of the water.

The iPhone is easy to use. That's why I like it. I've had one since the 3G. I don't need a monster screen because I like to put the phone in my pocket. Yes, I'm a girl and could stick it in a purse, but...I don't always carry a purse :P
Eheim pimp #255

55 gallon semi-aggressive community tank, 13.3 gallon cherry shrimp tank 12 long reef
12G Rimless Club

Last edited by if_fishes_were_wishes; 09-14-2012 at 01:51 PM.. Reason: added stuff
if_fishes_were_wishes is offline   Reply With Quote