The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Planted Tank “Under New Management”
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #2
forumadmin
Administrator

PTrader: (0/0%)

As you have read above, PetGuide.com has come to an agreement with Kyle and will now be the owners of PlantedTank.net. We here at PetGuide.com bring with us staff and resources to make this site grow by leaps and bounds. We provide the resources necessary to run this site and maintain the day to day technical and managerial tasks that are time consuming for one person.

With that I would like you all to know that this is still YOUR community and we are here to work with the community and the existing staff to keep this site a place for you to come and feel at home.

My name is Adam, please feel free to ask questions in this section of the forum and I will do my best to answer any and all of them. As of now I will be the only PetGuide.com employee to join the site, I am here to answer questions help with technical issues and make sure we are doing our job and keeping you all happy. If you have any issues, feel free to discuss below. I hope you all enjoy this new chapter in PlantedTank.net life.

Thank you all for reading.
Adam