But is it made of... wood? A 13.3g rimless shrimpie repository
So after having this tank up for almost two years and only now starting to really pay attention to it (and this thread), I figure I'd write up a new OP.
- 24"x11"x11" 13.3g Mr. Aqua rimless bowfront
- Custom Nanobox LED array TBD
- Concoa 212 dual-stage regulator
- rest TBD
- Koralia Nano 240
- Tetra Whisper 30
- Sunsun HW-302 to replace both
- 50/50 CaribSea Moonlight and Tahitian Moon sands
- Otocinclus vittatus
- Panaqolus maccus
- Poecilia reticulata
- Neocaridina cf. zhangjiajiensis var. blue
- Anubias barteri var 'petite'
- Echinodorus amazonicus
- Staurogyne repens
- Taxiphyllum sp. 'peacock'
Last edited by jedimasterben; 09-09-2014 at 04:40 PM..
Reason: yes please