Questions about the Fancy Star
I have a number of questions about the Schuber-Wright Fancy Star, and a couple others about miscellaneous stuff.
1. How much light is there? Between the 2 CFLs and the LED light, I'm concerned about algae. I really like the additional LED light, but if it's not necessary to grow stems/carpets and increases the risk for algae outbreaks I'll stick with the mini66.
- Additionally, Did you ever get par values for the dual 13w CFL hood used for the schuber-wright series of bases?
2. Is the LED light seperately controllable? Say, if I wanted to use the LED with the blue bulb as a moonlight when the main light is off?
3. Do your Lid Brackets work for the low-iron 4g tank so I can put a lid to protect against jumpers/evaporation?
4. The PX-360 looks like a great little filter, however the 2' head means that one is hard-pressed to hide the canister out of sight - which to me is one of the main points of a canister, especially when trying to set up a clean, aesthetically-pleasing rimless aquarium. Do you have plans for a canister with A. a larger head, and B. flow-control?
5. Do you plan to have a presence at the GCCA swap on the 30th?
6. Do you guys have a storefront? I've seen walk-in sales listed here, do you have another coming soon?