The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - RiverBottom/Dive Tank
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
Meganne
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

Pink I tried to invert it but with the others were they are in that pix it didnt fit, that is how it ended up fliped to the other side.
if you ever decide to take this hobby out side and dig a pond I will hook you up with my friend. she knows her stuff and has wonderful fish and plants.

aweeby, yes three "knees" would look nice. and I couldnt sell my husband on the look of things sticking up out of the tank...though I like that set up VERY much and agree with you, he is the one stuck looking at it all day! so on this I gave in.
Florida is peppered with crystal clear fresh water springs, just beautiful places. There is another journal here called Blackwater tank which got me thinking as it looks like the local canoeing river, but if you watched that second vid as the boat goes up the river to the spring the black/tanic waters give way to sparkling clear waters of the head spring. couldnt find a vid of the sourounding embankments where als the plants and wood is tangled, folks just like to shot the cavern. but i think you'all get the idea.

thanks you'all for the moral support!