The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Connecting multiple tanks as one environment
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2003, 02:58 AM   #6
Zurp
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)

As a starter I am going to try doing just three connected. This is going to be a long and cold winter, so progress might be slightly slow. The center piece will be the hardest, as vivariums usually are.

I purchased all the items needed for the vivarium setup. Now I am preparing the step by step tutorial. The tutorial will show how to create an island setup with full water underneath, and a simple waterfall for aeration and circulation. Give me about a week to finish the island, and then I will post the tutorial.

Shortly after that, I will start the aquarium. Then at the end of the month, when plant prices fall, I will start the terrarium. Lastly I will connect all of them. Arg, connecting them after they have been established will be the hardest part. But, I know how to do it, so no problem here. For added depth I might do something similar to "guppygal's" mirror setup. Except I will cheat and put the mirror behind the glass, not as the glass. Referring to the "Replace broken glass w/mirror" posting.
Zurp is offline   Reply With Quote