The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Complexity Journal: 75g "High Tech" Planted Tank / New pics 8-24-2012!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #833
Complexity
Pelvicachromis Lover!

PTrader: (34/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
Not trying to hack your thread. Just wanted to see what you thought.

My dad and I made that top. I was pretty excited about it.

One of my mollies had babies. 4 of them have made it without becoming dinner!
Of course, you know you're always welcome to post pics in my journal threads! I love seeing them!

And that canopy is simply gorgeous! One of the prettiest I have seen! I wish you were in my area so I could convince you to build one for me. You should be excited about it. It's really pretty!

Your plants are looking very good, too. Is that hygrophila corymbosa 'compacta' on the left side, flanking the rocks? They are doing very well! Nice, lush specimens. What is the grassy plant just right of the middle? It's in the last picture, too. It looks like hairgrass, but it's taller. It's obviously happy in your tank, as well. In fact, all your plants look happy. For someone who's just recently started out in this hobby, you've certainly caught on quickly. Your tank is looking great!
Vicki Rena Filstar pimp #142 (four XP4s/three XP2s/one XP1) Eheim pimp #301 (Pro II 2128) Victor pimp #27 (VTS-253B-320)

90g - Journal Pelvicachromis taeniatus 'Moliwe' 75g - Journal Pelvicachromis pulcher 'Lagos Red' Better Pics 8-24
29g - Journal Pelvicachromis pulcher 'unknown' -- 29g - Pelvicachromis taeniatus 'Moliwe'
5g - RCS colony 2.5g - Journal Retired
Complexity is offline   Reply With Quote