The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Complexity Journal: 75g "High Tech" Planted Tank / New pics 8-24-2012!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 05:49 PM   #830
HunterX
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (22/100%)

Wow! As usual, that makes all the sense in the world. I have an issue with my stem plants getting tall and then being blown around by the filter outflow. If you move that outflow down lower, where the plants are stronger, it would have to have less of an effect. As a bonus it might help move debris from the back to the front of the tank where it’s easier to vacuum up.

Great write up complexity! Thanks again. I plan to do this very soon. I will try and get my journal started this weekend. I have no time during the week now that I work full time, go to school full time, and work for the college part time (Public Speaking Tutor).

I wake up a 0500 just so I can get some exercise in and then dose my ferts. Do you think it would cause an issue to dose ferts three hours before the lights come on? The only other chance would be about 1930 when I get home from school. The lights are off then also. I do normally turn them on for a few minutes so I can enjoy my tanks and make sure everything is going well.

Last edited by HunterX; 08-23-2012 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: can't spell :)
HunterX is offline   Reply With Quote