Hole saws shipped today, I'm thinking 7/8" with silicone around it, so if the PVC expands for any reason, there is some play and should not crack the glass. Also need to pick up some female threaded 3/4" fittings for the Loc-Line adapter when I get the PVC cement.
Hm, I should have asked about coarse filters when at Big Al's yesterday.
, thanks for the input. It'll be easier to raise the drip tray than replace the baffle, so that's what we'll do.
I will also be gluing a vertical support onto the bottom of the rests - they stick out too far for the silicone to hold them. Simple enough fix.
This week's to-do list:
- Finish thumbscrews
- Adjust drip tray rests & add vertical supports
- Cut remainder of PVC for BeanAnimal
- Figure out some method of supporting the drain/return pipes
- Get jig ready for overflow box installation next week
- Mask off overflow box silicone areas
I may just re-cut the drip tray rests while I'm at it - the middle piece needs extending anyways.