The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Frank's Planted Tank How-To Mini Novel - The Mini S Returns! New Layout
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:33 PM   #763
Francis Xavier
Planted Tank Jedi

PTrader: (24/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stussi613 View Post
Frank,

I, like someone else mentioned, just spent a few hours each evening for the last few days reading this journal in its entirety. I came cross it in the nano forum after posting some shots of my Fluval Edge looking for critique/advice - i noticed it mainly because of the title.

I've learned quite a bit and gotten some great ideas for what I'm going to do with the tank from reading your journal.

Your tanks look amazing and I appreciate all the effort you've gone through to lay out your methods and show the results. Thanks for that.

I also want to say that in reading about your friend that passed away and your deep and resounding sorrow for his passing that I can't help but respect you and commend you for dedicating this journal to him. Thanks for that too.
Thanks a lot for the feedback Stussi! I'm glad that you've gained value out of the journal process.

It's an odd thing - this hobby, especially at the professional level. I believe connections are more readily formed due to the niche culture of the hobby itself and the intense teacher / student, mentor / mentee relationships that form to pass on knowledge. As such, most people move beyond "just a customer," and into new realms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblondskeleton View Post
The mini-M looks fantastic I admit to being a bit skeptical at first, but that riccia looks delicious... er, I mean... great!
Thanks!
Francis Xavier is online now   Reply With Quote