The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Complexity Journal: 75g "High Tech" Planted Tank / New pics 8-24-2012!
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 04:41 AM   #807
Complexity
Pelvicachromis Lover!

PTrader: (34/100%)
Default After Pics

These pics pan the tank, from the left side to the right side. If you look closey, you can see my Pelvicachromis swimming around. Their caves are also visible. Normally, the plants hide these, especially the caves in the back.

In this first pic, you can see my juvenile Pelvicachromis from the parents' first set of fry. They're close to the bottom, around the thermometer. I hope to be able to sex them sometime soon.

Very clean wood! The male Pelvicachromis was caught in this picture.

And the female Pelvicachromis was caught in this picture, swimming around with the roselines. The roselines are juveniles. I got them for $3.99 at PetSmart of all places! They were tiny when I got them, but they were all healthy. They've been growing great ever since.

Another nice shot of the female Pelvicachromis. Also, you can see just a little bit of algae left on the tips of my crypt balansae on the far right corner. I haven't treated for it as I'm hoping it'll go away on its own. Plus, I've been trimming them back when they reach the surface. I'll let them reach the surface later, but for now, I want the surface to stay clean.

Vicki Rena Filstar pimp #142 (four XP4s/three XP2s/one XP1) Eheim pimp #301 (Pro II 2128) Victor pimp #27 (VTS-253B-320)

90g - Journal Pelvicachromis taeniatus 'Moliwe' 75g - Journal Pelvicachromis pulcher 'Lagos Red' Better Pics 8-24
29g - Journal Pelvicachromis pulcher 'unknown' -- 29g - Pelvicachromis taeniatus 'Moliwe'
5g - RCS colony 2.5g - Journal Retired
Complexity is offline   Reply With Quote