Cool, glass shop right near me gave a pretty good quote - $11 per piece @ 36x4" (1/4" thick). I won't do lids for now - almost $75 after taxes to get the overflow box and lids cut. They also have a week waiting period, so better get those measurements hammered out tonight.
- Aug 10-11 - Finish sump framework/details, clean 50G, start sump stand, work on MTS
- Aug 12-18 - Get overflow glass cut, install overflow box?, drill tank?, finish MTS, finish sump stand
- Aug 19-25 - Sump/overflow plumbing install, plumbing live testing
- Aug 26-Sept 1 - Move setup into final spot, place MTS&gravel, buy/plant plants
- Sept 2-20 - Tank cycling
- Sept 21-22 - Add Red Cherry shrimp
- Mid-Oct - Add school of Neon Tetras