The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - New sale thread, 6/26- 1 week only, $5 off any order for TPT members ONLY
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 01:01 AM   #45
msjinkzd
Rachel O'Leary

PTrader: (205/100%)
Send a message via AIM to msjinkzd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigthor View Post
Any torpedo barbs? just thinking about some tank mates for my Jardini and these may be big enough to stay out of the way.

I know you have some Bichirs how do you like them? Thinking I want something else with the Jar just not sure what at this minute.
Can you give me the latin? I am not so great with common names

I ADORE bichir. I ordered some Polypterus endlicheri endlicheri this week. GREAT fish, perfect to go with jars as they stay largely on the bottom and are not ver prone to startling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake311 View Post
I have been looking all over for Pygmy Cory cats. My LFS can't get any right now. Can you get some or know anyone that has them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooky125 View Post
Pygmy cories aren't in season this time of year. Makes them really hard to get. Wait a few months or try and you'll have your choice on where to pick some up.
At this time of year, it is hard. Also, this year was tough for Peru/South America as the floodwaters were super super high. It made collection of anything small espeically troublesome. I did order some this week, but am doubtful they will come in.
msjinkzd is online now   Reply With Quote