The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The Blackwater-build jam session
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 05:30 AM   #8
Pooky125
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (3/100%)
Send a message via AIM to Pooky125 Send a message via MSN to Pooky125 Send a message via Yahoo to Pooky125 Send a message via Skype™ to Pooky125

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazi View Post
You traded sour skittles and picture of betty white for a 25 gallon!?!? Was the tank's previous owner a horny old man with a sweet tooth? I mean I can understand the sour skittle part those things are my favorite but I'd go with 8 bags of skittles and leave out the betty white photo.

Tank looks great btw, if you don't mind post the full tank shot in the blackwater tank showcase thread in the aquascaping section of the forum.
Evidently! Initially he wanted half a bag of sour skittles, half an order of gas station nachos, and a framed photo of betty white, but I negotiated it down. The gas station in question was on the opposite end of town, and I wasn't going to eat half of either.

I just took new full tank shots tonight, I can definitely drop one in the blackwater showcase thread, though I just trimmed it yesterday, so it's looking pretty hacked up.
Pooky125 is offline   Reply With Quote