The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - TPT Bonsai Thread! Show off your collection!
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 04:25 AM   #248
orchidman
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Swimz$ View Post
Okay here's my idea. Will take some major wiring plus some very extensive growth but I think if I can just leave it alone until next spring I'll start the new wiring. Really the wiring I did now is just to get it in condition to be super wired next season. I want it every twig in place so I will need the tree to be in great condition otherwise it'll just die off! Hope I'm doing that right... The third one is just a dream lol it'd be fun though! :P

thats a cool mock-up it looks good too! one thing though, you might want to make the apex go up instead of slanting to the left. leaning to the left is fin, but not slanting to the left... idk if that makes sense at all... it looks off balance

anyone remember that ficus i did a workshop with? well its dead. it never recovered from the workshop ( i dont know why. i suspect i was too aggressive with it. i need to do things slower and more spaced out. workshops usually do it all in a few hours. oh well...
orchidman is online now   Reply With Quote