The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Movie: Upbringing of young Taiwan Bees from F1 hybrids
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #39
jameshill247
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

so i just keep cherrys and i guess they are not as sensitive but i was thinking of maybe getting a cheap air can style co2 set about 7 you know the ones you press the can down and it releases and fills the chamber up and i think you press it like 2 times a day or something to keep it topped up? i could be wrong bad side is when your away it wont keep topped up

but... i just have java moss and xmas moss that grows pretty fast anyway (also made about 20 on trimmings of it put on ebay so far) so i was thinking a little co2 could help

i do run a sponge filter and an airstone as well so the water is pretty agitated would that make a difference to the co2? i have never thought about it till reading this thread and would the o2 being pumped in to the water through the airstone and filter make a difference?

i do like the sound of a co2 diffuser for an airstone cos they look nicer the ceramic ones and the bubbles are very fine guess that would help to dissolve it quicker?
jameshill247 is offline   Reply With Quote