The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Any Harrisburg Fish Guys/Gals around?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 03:34 PM   #64
discusonly
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (14/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORREST3320 View Post
hey i am from dover pa close to york i bought several things from msjinkzd great women to deal. I have 40 gal planted tank 5 gallon red cherry shrimp/planted tank started with 6 now have 50+ getting ready to craigslist some or give them away will let you all know first, 10 gallon saltwater. I have a 55 gallon tank soon ready to start planted tank also bought a brand new 29 gallon biocube for 67$ at petsmart, oh yeah brand new no problems at all. Can we say STOLE what. Also some local fish stores in red lion there is a place called "Pets and You" not too many plants but get some rear fish in now and then also off of queens street by the 2$ thearter right beside gaint store there is a smaller pet store great guy very nice to talk to also they get plants in there bought and traded stuff with them.
Hey I was in your neck of the wood this past weekend. No good LFS out there. Rachel is probably the best source for hobbyists. Not sure if Dale and Bev is back up running yet but they do have some neat stuff. I'll be heading out there again in a few weeks.