The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Another guy... Another 12g long... Another DSM... Another filled
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #28
Kai808
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweeby View Post
yeah, i was the taller girl. eh, i guess that's why. there's some upsides to being under 18, i guess. there's this one guy who buys a crapload of stuff every single time. Some of these purchases confuse me. Did you see the discus? No one wanted him.

oh and for the ebay link, can you post the item number? the link got deleted and i'm kind of interested in getting a pair of those myself.

Speaking of red stems, petland kahala has ludwigia sp. red in stock, 4$ with HAS member ship card for 8-11 stems. I made the lady dig around and find the biggest bunch, lol. but they all looked pretty good.
Was that older gentleman in the front buying a lot of cichlids and bettas? Yeah, the discus was very nice. I wanted him but my tanks are too small to house him.

Thanks for the head ups on the ludwigia. It's such a beautiful but yet undemanding plant to keep. I got some stems from last years HAS show/auction. I love it.
Kai808 is offline   Reply With Quote