The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - ADA 90P Iwugami (56K Warning) Updated 5/16/2013
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #36
frrok
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)

Well finally! Looks really good so far and the stones look awesome. I like what you have so far and I probably wouldn't change much. Since your going with a tree theme I think it works. I'm curious, did you have your tank shipped to your door? Was it alot more for that? Also, a note on the 120p. I believe that one of the reasons why Amano rarely uses it is that because he likes to have all the big tanks at one height in the gallery so it looks clean. I was told that by and Ada rep also, the dimensions work better with the golden ratio..... That said, I noticed a lot of the IAPLC entries this year using 120ps. I actually like the long and low look. Works well with mountain scapes. And driftwood stone combos. Anyway, I'm happy you finally have something to work with. I'm curious to see how the light does. Which brings me to my next question. Do you like the rail attached to the light. I'm thinking of just attaching my tile with the hanging kit directly. You think that would be possible? And it looks SUPER bright in your photos.
The Fraternity of Dirt #11
Wabi-kusa Pimp #6

25cm Cube

ADA MINI-M Journal

ADA MINI-M REDUX
frrok is offline   Reply With Quote