The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - ADA 90P Iwugami (56K Warning) Updated 5/16/2013
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #11
styxx
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (13/100%)
Send a message via AIM to styxx
Thumbs up 120P In My Dreams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmLaracy View Post
Once again, super idea... I know fluorite works quite well, and with those nutrients I wouldn't be surprised if you get growth as good or better than just AS and no additives. And you know what you're doing, I'm sure you could get those shade lovers to grow tremendously under 2 panels , between shading them with the trident and keeping things balanced, you'll be just fine I promise. You can always take one down. Personally though, if you choose to use two, I'd start at least the first week or two with one panel. I usually start the first week or two with my halide at 18" then move it to 10" slowly over the course of a week. This time I started at 10" cause the bulb was shot.

BTW, 45lbs of seiryu was a risky move my friend, I ordered 60" from AFA to make sure they were large enough and that I'd have extra for variety and flexibility for new scapes. I'm definitely happy with the choice, it was worth the money... if I could go back I would have made it 75lbs believe it or not.

Excited for the pics, 90P is my favorite tank along with 120H... don't let me down
75Lbs. is a LOT of stone for 90P, but yeah I am loving the flexibility of having what I do, otherwise I would be pissed. I shall do my very best to impress! I only wish that I could have bought a 120P. OMG! But that would have wrecked my entire budget for the rest of the year, lol.
styxx is offline   Reply With Quote