The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Need Suggestions - Wedding Photography
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #24
laurahmm
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)

I dont know anything about photography but I do know what bad pictures look like. A personal pet peeve of mine yet for some reason lots of people take pictures this way. Please shoot at an angle that is not below us. It doesnt make us look flattering and makes us look like we have a double chin. I see it all the time, the wife is standing straight and the husband gets down on his knees to take a picture. I like pictures taken directly across from me or can be slightly above me as well. But please dont make the bride tilt her head down. Thats just my 2 cents. Goodluck with the pictures. And dont worry, it really depends on the bride. She seems pretty low key, I think it will be fine. My sister had professional pics taken and she regretted it because shes not really a picture person. She hasnt glanced at the pictures since. Maybe her daughter might be curious but one or two good pictures is all she needs. Some people love their pictures and some people dont. Goodluck

Laura
laurahmm is offline   Reply With Quote