Originally Posted by Trickerie
Stop being cheap and use your AC while youre gone :| My AC in FL pretty much never turns off to keep the house 75F. If its hotter than that outside, I'd be using an AC, I dont care how cold it may get in the winter... How can people tolerate it being above 80F in their house?! Not only is it hot, but the mold growth must be disgusting.
80F is not that hot... And mold forms because of humidity, not really temperature.
OP, I'd suggest a fan, but with the evaporation that's going to happen over 3 weeks, not really sure if that is such a good idea either. How big is the tank?