Here is it clean. That was about 20 min of work, and 2 hours of the filter cleaning the water up.
I have a bit of BGA on the leaves of the red plant. I will just trim that down to the substrate.
I am not sure what is going on with my grass. It is growing so slowly. The red plants (not sure what they are) and the little piece of rotala I put in have grown a bunch. I wish this would just speed up but I may have to go to a different plant.
I also put my lily pipes on. The outlet is kind of low how I have them setup but I still get good surface agitation and the view from the top is much better.
I know this is probably a boring journal but here you go: