The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Review: Living Art Aquarium in Madison
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
tenzero1
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (8/100%)
Default Review: Living Art Aquarium in Madison

Well I think I am one of the very few who visits this section but for who ever it may help I will give my review of the Living Art Aquarium fish store in Madison. Upon arriving, the shop looked very nice and is in a great area of Madison. When I first entered the shop was small but very clean and inviting. I was very surprised that every tank was clean, and I mean CLEAN. Big plus for me. The selection of fish was pretty good but not excellent due to the limited space. I was surprised as well by the amount of live plants they had for sale. I also snagged some nice rock there for a future build. Prices were about what I would expect. A little pricy but I have yet to see a fish store that isn't. I also found that they keep several neos and caridinia species as well which was awesome. Overall I would give the store a 4.5 out of 5.

Cons:
-small
-somewhat limited selection

Pros:
-Very clean
-great staff
-carry plants and dwarf shrimp
-convenient location
-some unique species of fish
-great reef section (for our reef goers)

Hope this helps. Please remember this is my own opinion based on my own interests.

-Thor
tenzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote