Time for an update:
Franks suggestion for using Bacter 100 to fight the BGA worked wonders. After I sprinkled it on, it was gone in 48 hours. Everything is looking really healthy now, so I definitely have Frank to thank for that. I tried many other methods to get rid of the BGA and Bacter 100 worked the best.
On another note I left town for a few days and the co2 wasnt running, so the UG is looking pretty rough. I also added some more Downoi, since all the previous plants melted. The Java moss on the driftwood got replaced by riccia. I also got in Do!Aqua lilypipes and an Archaea 27w. Heres some crappy iphone pics.
Pea Puffer hanging out in the Downoi
Full tank shot