The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Ark's 20g Shrimp Tank - pic heavy.
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:54 PM   #8
arktixan
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

** MAY 23rd, 2012 Update **

So it's officially the 2 week mark since I've received my shipment from Alphaprobreeders... and I can personally say, I approve! Especially being able to ship to Canada I LOVE IT!

All 10 are thriving, there seems to be a molt everyday, they are very very active, grazing on the moss, on the glass of the tank, and picking anywhere they can pick!

One day... I may do a mini photo shoot, when I purchase a Breeder box.

Their feeding habits so far... every day I've been putting a very small piece of the Mosura Specialty Food it's nearly gone in roughly an hr. (i'll take a snap shoot of the size one day).

Tues, and Thursdays I've been putting in some Mosura BioPlus the little plastic spoon it comes with... I've probably just putting in 1/10 of a spoon (i'll take a snap as well).

Today while staring at my tank for an hr or so. I believe my "F"(A) Grade CRS looks saddled, I'll try a snap a shot.

I also received my 3 pads of Fissidens fontanus (4x4cm) off of eBay, I am happy with the quality nice an green alive an well, as well a Green blanket moss pad (8x8cm). I'll post pictures in the next couple days.

Currently awaiting the arrival of my Riccia pads (5x5cm).

I have a small 2g tank, so I may start a colony of moss/fissiden/riccia we'll see!

Or I may buy a 10-20g and attempt this awesome-ness
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/f...dens-rock.html

I have a huge bucket of rock floating around in the garage.. .

That's all I have to say for now... Ta-ta for now! Pics to come soon!
arktixan is offline   Reply With Quote