The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - ACLC/GWAPA Joint Meeting at That Fish Place
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
Fishies_in_Philly
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (9/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Thumb Aquatics View Post
Hi,

I am the HAP for the ACLC, and I would guess the main plant guy. I have tried to post on the GWAPA forum a couple times and not had any luck with being able to do so. I am registered on the same name there.

If anyone from the club would like to I would love to trade for or buy some of the following if availble, hygro pinnatifida, and the super red ludwigia that has been going around, and any nice emersed growth plants, preferably a plant pack with a decent amount of stem species

I have a little Elantine Traidra from a nice clean tank, also some emersed growth Elantine, a nice stock pile of Manzy pieces, a little Staro Repens and some nice breeding groups of aulonocara, sunshine, and ngara, also an OB morph that happened in one of my tanks from non OB parentsu

and tons of dwarf hydrocotyle.... most of my plants are in the process of switching over to emersed right now so I dont have anything else

Thanks,

Mike
mike, due to being 2 hrs away, i can't make the meeting, although i would love to, i may be able to help you out with some plants. I can definitely hook you up with ludwigia sp 'red'. And a few other nice stems as well as some "oddballs" that i am currently propagating but are slow growers. Feel free to pm me if you have any interest.
Fishies_in_Philly is offline   Reply With Quote